A rare chance to secure space in the tightly held ‘Richmond Centre’. Centrally located and in close proximity to the coastal walkway, the Centre is easily accessible and is renowned for its diverse mix of occupiers and abundance of customer car parking.
The Richmond Centre is a single-storey retail development comprising 16 retail units established around a central car parking court providing 107 customer car parks. There are an additional 35 car parks accessed off King Street for staff.
The shopping centre is home to a City Fitness gym, medical centre and pharmacy, café, bakery, barber, NZ Post, Taranaki stationary, butcher, fruit and vegetable grocer, a specialty grocer, liquor store, an insurance broker and a chiropractor.
- Central location with good inward-outward flow
- Share of 107 customer car parks plus 3 exclusive staff car parks
- Full glass frontage sheltered by a veranda
- Well-presented surprisingly large space
- Good natural light
- 4.6m high suspended ceiling
- Mezzanine offices
- Plenty of staff amenities
- Small warehouse with electric roller door access at the rear
- Seismic rating of 80-100% NBS (A-Grade)
Indicative rental is $120,000 plus GST per annum plus OPEX (circa $27,500 plus GST per annum).