It’s all about location – situated right next to Government House, with easy access to Newtown’s retail/business area to the south, and the Basin Reserve to the north. 2 Drummond Street provides close links to the motorway, CBD and airport.
The flexible zoning allows for a wide variety of uses, therefore providing the new owner with a broad range of options. Maybe you might like to strengthen and refurbish the building for your own use, or with the intention to lease it. Or maybe you might like to knock it down and start again with a commercial development, or maybe even a multi-unit mixed use (residential and commercial) development. The options here are almost endless.
- Central location with easy access to the motorway, CBD and airport
- Regular rectangular shaped site
- Flexible zoning allows for a variety of uses
- Development potential
- Lack of stock – hard to come by opportunities such as this
- Fee Simple Title – the strongest form of ownership that gives you more control
Price by negotiation