A genuine rarity in the CBD. Accessed via Boon Lane, which links Devon Street East to Gover Street, this warehouse provides a mix of high and low stud warehousing, decent truck access, toilet and kitchenette, plus two on-site car parks.
Recently strengthened to now boast an A-Grade seismic rating, the proactive Landlord has also
repainted the interior and replaced the roof.
• Mix of high and low stud height (4-6.6m and 2.95m)
• New roof and freshly repainted interior
• No internal columns in the high stud area
• Good natural light
• 3-phase power
• Toilet and kitchenette
• Electric roller door
• Small canopy
• Outdoor sensor light
• Security system with camera
• 2 car parks
• Seismic rating of 100% NBS
Indicative rental is $36,800 plus GST per annum plus OPEX (circa $5,000 plus GST per annum).