Gollins Commercial is pleased to bring this property to the market for the first time in 30 years.
Comprising a total landholding of 2,208 sqm, zoned Napier Hill Character residential across two titles. This prime site situated midway up Bluff Hill has street frontage to both Onslow Road and Brewster Street. Located only minutes from the Napier CBD in a private tree-lined oasis. With stunning views across Napier City and out towards Cape Kidnappers.
- Title 1: 12 Brewster Street – 673m² section
- Title 2: 3 Onslow Road – 1,535m² section and approximate 160m² dwelling
- Prime residential development opportunity
- Access to either the CBD via Title 1 or Onslow Road from Title 2
The property is now surplus to requirements the Vendor having owned this property since 1980 is motivated to sell. This opportunity is not to be missed. Both developers and those looking for a special place in the heart of Napier will realise the potential.
This property is being sold ‘As Is, Where Is’
Price by negotiation
Strictly viewings by appointment only.
* Source: Property-Guru Website.
* Boundary lines are indicative only.